Thread: Do you believe in fate?

Blog Entries

Do you believe in fate?

Yes some time I get confused on this issue
    I Love UK Speaks
    UK Speaks - Talk About UK

no I am not believe in fate.

Secondly Internet Blog
    Last edited by Russell; 08-22-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Yes, i do believe in fate.

Adona
    Yes, I believe in fate.Because sometimes there is a situation which force me to believe in fate.

Blog Entries
    Some time when something is too extraordinary Good or Bad. When some thing happen without our expectation or beyond our efforts we consider is as fate.
    I Love UK Speaks
    UK Speaks - Talk About UK

Fate has an important existence in our life which make us believe in that as per the different situations.

Yes, I believe in Fate because it offers us comfort and security. When bad events occur, fate tells us that this is all part of a greater plan. This gives our tragedies meaning.

On the other hand, if all outcomes are written in stone, then we have no control of our own destinies. As a result, the lack of free will may cause feelings of helplessness, and worthlessness, which can lead to depression. If we cannot change anything, then there is no point in trying, and no ownership of action.

I don't believe in fate and all. Always gives our best to any activity, definitely results always be better then you expect.

If you believe in fate, believe in it, a least, for your good. Our wills and fates do so contrary run, That our devices still are overthrown; our thoughts are ours, their ends none of our own. ... Fate is something you believe in when things are not going well.

Fate plays an important role in life. Well, fate is something you cannot rely on. But, it can give you a sense of hopefulness and positivity.