Thread: Jennifer Aniston explains cutting off unvaccinated friends

Jennifer Aniston explains cutting off unvaccinated friends

Jennifer Aniston has expanded on why she has cut off some of her friends who have refused to be vaccinated.

Earlier this week, the Friends actress said she had "lost a few people from [her] weekly routine" who had decided against having a Covid jab.

Some of her Instagram followers have since asked why she was so worried, given that she had been vaccinated.

"Because if you have the variant, you are still able to give it to me," she posted on Thursday.

"I may get slightly sick but I will not be admitted to a hospital and or die.

"But I can give it to someone else who does not have the vaccine and whose health is compromised (or has a previous existing condition) - and therefore I would put their lives at risk."

The actress made the comments on her Instagram story, which allows users to post pictures, videos and messages which only stay live for 24 hours.

In her interview with InStyle, published on Tuesday, Aniston said: "There's still a large group of people who are anti-vaxxers or just don't listen to the facts. It's a real shame.

"I've just lost a few people in my weekly routine who have refused or did not disclose [whether or not they had been vaccinated], and it was unfortunate. I feel it's your moral and professional obligation to inform, since we're not all podded up and being tested every single day" Said Jennifer Aniston.