PDA

View Full Version : Penguin 2.0 Got You Down? Check This Out.

admin
08-22-2013, 04:10 PM
I recently discovered a powerful new way to target the right prospects, at the right time, with much less money and far less effort than ever before... and Google loves it!

If you are a small to medium sized business or professional, one of your biggest challenges is finding customers - and doing it on the cheap. If you want a swarm of leads without spending money on traditional SEO, developing brochures, paying per click or expensive advertising, then listen up because I'm going to share with you a proven way to get tons of qualified prospects right to your door...

...A recent report from Chitika, a leading online ad network noted that 43% of all Google searches are Local and more than 83% of those using Local Search take some sort of action. This could be buying a product, visiting your website, or calling you directly. Most businesses are not taking full advantage of this INEXPENSIVE and EFFECTIVE way to reach only those interested in your service...at the time they are searching for you!

The more information your business provides to local search engines, the more likely a prospect will be able to contact you - and you're not competing against millions of other websites that Google has in it's database. Having accurate information about your business on today's most popular Local Search engines is a guaranteed way to target qualified prospects, at the right time in your local area...

...As a member of my email list, I am providing you with exclusive access to my online Local Business Listing Diagnostic tool, there is no sign-up or registration required. Just add your business name, address, and phone number, and the diagnostic tool does the rest. You'll discover if your business is listed on today's top 50 most popular Local Search Engines and whether or not your information is published correctly..

Brown Dan
08-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Really Local Search engine helps the local business of particular geographical area,as it keep away small local business from the list of International competitors and its a good way to attract customer from niche market.

Internet Business Bloggers (http://www.7bloggers.com)

Evanvincent
11-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Why Google Penguin Was Needed

Google’s war on low-quality started with the Panda algorithm, and Penguin was an extension and addition to the arsenal to fight this war. Penguin was Google’s response to the increasing practice of manipulating search results (and rankings) through black hat link building techniques. Cutts, speaking at the SMX Advanced 2012 conference, We look at it something designed to tackle low-quality content. It started out with Panda, and then we noticed that there was still a lot of spam and Penguin was designed to tackle that. The algorithm’s objective was to gain greater control over and reduce the effectiveness of, a number of black hats spamming techniques.

By better understanding and process the types of links websites and webmasters were earning, Penguin worked toward ensuring that natural, authoritative and relevant links rewarded the websites they pointed to, while manipulative and spammy links were downgraded. Penguin only deals with a site’s incoming links. Google only looks at the links pointing to the site in question and does not look at the outgoing links at all from that site.